5:30pm – 8:30pm
Ready to elevate your writing career to the next level, but not sure how to present your background in an appropriately professional fashion? Whether you have a long list of publication credits or just a few, you need a literary resume that both adheres to professional standards and encourages panelists, editors, and reviewers to learn more about your work. When done properly, this resume helps you:
• land grants, fellowships, and other funding for your writing projects
• get invitations to present work at conferences
• obtain reading opportunities
• present strong artist residency applications
• get editors' and publishers' attention
• be taken seriously as a writer, and not a hobbyist
Leave with a shiny new resume and an author bio that makes your accomplishments--whether large or small--stand out! A laptop, tablet, or notebook computer is required.
Prerequisite: You must bring a rough list of your writing-related achievements, or a draft of your writing resume.
Registration closes February 4th. The registration process:
1) Email AuthorLyzetteWanzer@LyzetteWanzerMFA.com
2) Mention the workshop(s) for which you wish to register
3) You will receive a message about whether space remains in the class. If space remains, you will receive online payment instructions. Do not attempt to remit payment until you receive confirmation that a seat is available.
4) Tuition is non-refundable after February 4th.